Moving to a new property can be difficult,
especially if you are moving from another country and we want to
make your transition to your new home as smooth as possible. At The
Pavilion on Berry, we make it easy by including a quality selection
of amenities in your rental payments and with major transit
(light-rail and bus stop) only one block away, it’s just a short
walk or ride to class.
The rental payments includes your access to a private, fully-furnished bedroom and bathroom*, bike storage, 24-hr amenities, and so much more. The Pavilion on Berry makes your stay and studies perfect as a University student. And if you want to chat with someone right now, feel free to stop by, call, or even chat with us on WeChat. Check out below for more amazing features that are ALL included.
*We also offer shared bathroom options. Electricity, internet, and cable are not included in rent. Contact the Leasing Office for more details
We're Here To Help!
- Fully furnished 2-bedroom and 4-bedroom apartments with the following furniture: mattress, bedframe, desk, desk chair, 4-drawer dresser, couch, chair, coffee table, entertainment stand, and barstools
- Bathrooms with attached walk-in closets
- Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances
- 42” flat-screen TV provided in each living room (Note: Cable is not included)
- Water, sewer, gas, and trash removal
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Simple Online Payment System
- Weekly Resident Events to connect with your community
- Onsite maintenance and management team
- Onsite Team Management
- 24/7 after-hours call center with emergency maintenance and lock-out support
- Roommate Matching available
- Liability Insurance: Each resident at the Pavilion on Berry is required to obtain Liability Insurance coverage of at least $100,000 per incident. A Liability Insurance Waiver is offered through the Pavilion on berry for an additional $13 per installment, or residents can provide proof of their own insurance through a third-party provider.
- Electricity: Electricity is not included in rent is billed separately through SimpleBills, or utility management company. You will enroll with SimpleBills prior to moving in and will make all payments to SimpleBills directly. Contact the Leasing Office for more information.
- Parking: The Pavilion on Berry offers contract surface parking for an additional $80 per installment. Parking is offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. We also offer free bike storage in an enclosed structure that is available to all residents. br />
2. Once you have completed your application, you will be assigned an apartment and will receive an email one your lease documents are ready to be signed.
3. All lease documents must be signed and fully approved before your space in your apartment is locked in.
4. To qualify as an international student, a 1-month security deposit may be sure at the time of signing your lease as well as a copy of your international student VISA. The security deposit will be retuned at the end of the lease term minus any damages and cleaning fees upon move-out
Click HERE to connect via WeCHAT
Click HERE to APPLY NOW!