Moving can be difficult, especially if you’re coming from another country. At The Pavilion on Berry, we make your transition easy.
With a large selection of quality amenities and utilities, a short distance to the University of Minnesota, and easy rental payments, your stay here will be seamless.
What is included in each rent installment?
At The Pavilion on Berry, we make it easy for our residents. Included in each rent installment are the following features and utilities:
- Fully furnished 2-bedroom and 4-bedroom apartments with the following furniture: mattress, bedframe, desk, desk chair, 4-drawer dresser, couch, chair, coffee table, entertainment stand, and barstools
- Bathrooms with attached walk-in closets (in select units)
- Ceiling Fans
- Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances
- 42” flat-screen TV provided in each living room (Note: Cable is not included)
- Water, sewer, gas, and trash removal
- Full-size washer and dryer
What are the community features?
- Located one block from the Minneapolis/St. Paul Light Rail System
- Simple Online Payment System
- Weekly Resident Events to connect with your community
- Onsite maintenance and management team
- Onsite Team Management
- 24/7 after-hours call center with emergency maintenance and lock-out support
- Roommate Matching available
How do I reserve an apartment?
- To reserve your apartment, click on “Reserve Now” to begin the online application process.
- Once you have completed your application, you will be assigned an apartment and will receive an email once your lease documents are ready to be signed.
- All lease documents must be signed and fully approved before the space in your apartment is locked in.
- To qualify as an international student, a 1-month security deposit may be sure at the time of signing your lease as well as a copy of your international student VISA. The security deposit will be returned at the end of the lease term minus any damages and cleaning fees upon move-out
Are there any additional fees?
- One-time telecom fee: With your first rent installment, each resident is required to pay a one-time telecom fee of $75. Included in this fee is wireless high-speed internet access for the lease term as well as management of utility accounts that are included in your rent installment.
- Liability Insurance: Each resident at The Pavilion on Berry is required to obtain Liability Insurance coverage of at least $100,000 per incident. A Liability Insurance Waiver is offered through The Pavilion on Berry for an additional $14 per installment, or residents can provide proof of their own insurance through a third-party provider.
- Electricity: Electricity is not included in rent and is billed separately through SimpleBills or a utility management company. You will enroll with SimpleBills prior to moving in and will make all payments to SimpleBills directly. Contact the Leasing Office for more information.
- Parking: The Pavilion on Berry offers contract surface parking for an additional $80 per installment. Parking is offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. We also offer free bike storage in an enclosed structure that is available to all residents.